Speaking, Consulting and Media Services
Dr. Linda Sapadin’s expertise has been featured on national television and radio media, including being interviewed by The Today Show, Good Morning America, The God Squad and The Voice of America.
Major newspapers, magazines and websites including the New York Times, USA Today, Newsday, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, Cosmopolitan, Self, First, Prevention, Fitness, Moxie, Sesame Street Workshop, Good Housekeeping, Bottom Line, MSN.com, Psychology Today and Men’s Health, WebMD.com, have sought out her knowledge and showcased her work.
Business and educational organizations have acknowledged Dr. Sapadin’s expertise, utilizing her services as a keynote speaker, workshop leader and consultant. Sample keynote and workshop topics include:
- YOUR PROCRASTINATION STYLE: How it impacts your work productivity, the quality of your relationships, your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- MANAGING FEAR IN TODAY’S ATMOS-FEAR: How fear stifles creativity and inspiration and what you can do about it.
- DISCARDING SELF-DEFEATING PATTERNS: Emerging from mental ruts, expanding resilience, optimism and creativity.
- BECOMING MORE RESILIENT: How you (and your organization) can bounce back from tough times to become stronger, smarter and more empowered.
- TEAM BUILDING: Teamwork strategies, communication competence, leadership skills, integrity in personal and professional relationships.
To contact Dr. Sapadin about her speaking, consulting or media services, click here.